Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Closed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Closed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Closed - 1/23/2011 3:00:02 PM   
5thGuardsTankArmy

dissregad

< Message edited by 5thGuardsTankArmy -- 2/25/2011 3:15:43 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 2:36:43 AM   
racndoc

Hey 5th Guards,

I will take u on in the GC1 as the Allies....u r Japan. I would prefer 2 day turns to actually speed up the game but will settle for 1 day turns if u insist. House rules are negotiable. I just completed a full AE campaign as the Allies with an AAR.....IN HARMS WAY. Let me know if u r up to the challenge.

Thanx

AdmSpruance

(in reply to 5thGuardsTankArmy)
Post #: 2
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 3:36:25 AM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: 5thGuardsTankArmy

Hello - Seeking new Opponent for a new game.

I have played 4 WITP games and 2 AE Games against the same opponent. (All ending between January 1946 and May 1946).
I also played UV with him for a couple of years before starting with WITP/AE. 1 Round = 1 Game Day.

I am now seeking to play a new opponent, it would be preferable if you are experienced with the game and have played at least one game to the very end.
I can play either side. I am 100% reliable and ask that you are the same.

I would prefer if you are able to push out 2 rounds pr day. (as pr agreed amount) - and then of course if you some times are able more then that is good.

If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss the House rules ect then.

That's strange, in this post you claim to have played about 12 games of WITP/WITPAE.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2708098

quote:

My Opponent tried to make a push, it is summer of 1944.
He has had huge logistical problems due to my bases at Diego Garcia, Pago Pago and New Zealand.

After a very long and powerfull Strategic Air Campaign against my forward bases in the Southern Resource area my opponent landed at Kopeng ...
But he lost his fleet in the process and the IJN/IJA will hold Kopeng.

His approach was first engaged by the IJN Submarine force, to be followed by a strike of 3000 Aircrafts launched from 15 bases.
All areas are heavelly buildt up, and this was the weekest spot in my line.

Exp: Allied Player - Have played arround 10 games WITP/AE
Exp: Japan Player - Have played arround 12 games WITP/AE

(in reply to 5thGuardsTankArmy)
Post #: 3
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 4:51:58 AM   
Ketza

Helmet!

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 4
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 7:42:30 AM   
DivePac88

Yep... for sure.

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way

(in reply to Ketza)
Post #: 5
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 7:56:02 AM   
Canoerebel

I would take you on, because I admire how you soldiered on in your previous game even though you, as the most unlucky Japanese player ever known, failed to score a single battleship kill at Pearl Harbor on December 7.  What stops me from accepting the challenge is the realization that 2+ years later you sank 24 battleships and 65 carriers in a single day (according to the combat report you posted) and didn't have even one of your surface ships damaged that day.  Somebody as lucky as you are cannot be defeated by man nor beast.  You are too much for me.

< Message edited by Canoerebel -- 1/30/2011 7:58:08 AM >

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 6
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 10:39:07 AM   
Miller

Now come on Dan, it was only 22 battleships and 60 carriers

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 7
RE: Experienced Opponents wanted (I can play either side). - 1/30/2011 1:56:34 PM   
5thGuardsTankArmy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

I would take you on, because I admire how you soldiered on in your previous game even though you, as the most unlucky Japanese player ever known, failed to score a single battleship kill at Pearl Harbor on December 7.  What stops me from accepting the challenge is the realization that 2+ years later you sank 24 battleships and 65 carriers in a single day (according to the combat report you posted) and didn't have even one of your surface ships damaged that day.  Somebody as lucky as you are cannot be defeated by man nor beast.  You are too much for me.

@witpqs - yes correct, 12 games but only some to the end.

@Canoerebel - Yes correct also, I did not sink anything at Pearl because I did not attack Pearl on Dec7.

I have a game now btw so this post is closed.

< Message edited by 5thGuardsTankArmy -- 1/30/2011 5:52:47 PM >

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Closed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI