Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What affects the Global Supply Stock?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> What affects the Global Supply Stock? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What affects the Global Supply Stock? - 2/16/2011 9:18:38 PM   
coralsaw

Patch 1.03 Beta 2 or 3 I believe, Scenario Road to Smolensk as Axis v. AI, all settings Normal.

I noticed that starting on turn 2 or 3 my Global Supply Stock as mentioned on all HQ supply screens is 15%-25% depending on the turn. By turn 7 all my units, not just my Pz Corps, are in the yellow/orange supply territory.

I loaded a saved game from turn 8 that I have from playing under 1.02 and the Global Supply Stock there is 195%, which obviously made a huge diference. I've not done anything particularly different this time, other than pushing even harder since I now know the scenario a bit better. All other production numbers are comparable between the two games. The manual doesn't mention anything worthwhile about the GSS number.

Can anyone shed light why this is the case? What affects GSS? The supply situation in my last game seems abnormal for no apparent reason. I have a saved file if anyone needs to debug.

Thanks in advance.

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. - Napoleon Bonaparte, 15 July 1815, to the captain of HMS Bellerophon.
Post #: 1
RE: What affects the Global Supply Stock? - 2/16/2011 10:38:07 PM   
Helpless

There was some production changes in 1.03 beta. Also I found problem with GSS and GFS calculations which would affect mostly small map scenarios. There should a fix posted soon.

GSS and GFS are quite important - they show how much of supplies and fuel left for your units after production.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to coralsaw)
Post #: 2
RE: What affects the Global Supply Stock? - 2/17/2011 6:36:03 AM   
coralsaw

Thanks Helpless. I couldn't find a bug reference in the Support forum though, so any further information when the fix is coming is appreciated.

Meanwhile, would you know if/how I can edit my current game to set GSS to a reasonable level so I don't waste my current game?

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. - Napoleon Bonaparte, 15 July 1815, to the captain of HMS Bellerophon.

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 3
RE: What affects the Global Supply Stock? - 2/18/2011 1:43:29 PM   
coralsaw

Excuse the bump, I would appreciate a comment from the beta or dev team about:

a) when a fix will be available for low GSS numbers in short scenarios
b) whether I can do anything to save my current saved game for 'Road to Smolensk' where my GSS is 15%
c) which scenarios are currently affected by this bug

As it stands, I cannot either continue from my save game or play any other scenario as I'm not sure where the bug will crop up.

Thanks in advance.

(in reply to coralsaw)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> What affects the Global Supply Stock? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI