Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese opponant wanted for CG (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese opponant wanted for CG (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese opponant wanted for CG (closed) - 4/7/2011 2:39:00 PM   
darbycmcd

Well, I had a couple of games drop and am waiting for the next release of RA to restart one of them. So I was hoping to pick up another.

I am open to either scen 1, 2, or 28. I am not bothered by strange manuevers (like non-base invasions, xAK pickets, etc) but would prefer to avoid things that are definately game engine exploits. I like the game to be friendly and a bit in the spirit of a cooperative adventure, so there should be no problem discussing and adjusting to whatever situation comes up.

HR, not too much
- no strat bombing cities in China, I just think the supply situation model there is not up to it
- i prefer night bombers to stay at 15k, this mostly hurts allies of course, but i think that night bombing is a bit too powerful, but holding them up seems to give about the right feel
- fighters at... well whatever works for you, i prefer best manuever band as it shows differences in machines, but open to anything or nothing
- i will only give orders to a ships at sea the first turn. you don't use warp drive to hit past the outer edge of the allied holdings on the first day (ie don't warp into palembang, which would have been spotted)

ok, any other questions fire away!

< Message edited by darbymcd -- 4/8/2011 12:46:50 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese opponant wanted for CG (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI