Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

? for the developers & play testers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> ? for the developers & play testers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
? for the developers & play testers - 5/11/2011 6:17:01 PM   
Commanderski

Since you guys have spent quite a bit of time and effort on this and the release of the game is at hand, which scenario or campaign is your pride and joy?

There are a lot of scenarios and a good amount of campaigns. Which ones can't you wait for us to try?
Post #: 1
RE: ? for the developers & play testers - 5/11/2011 6:42:44 PM   
diablo1

"Saving Sgt. Steiner"

X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!

(in reply to Commanderski)
Post #: 2
RE: ? for the developers & play testers - 5/11/2011 7:43:24 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

Since you guys have spent quite a bit of time and effort on this and the release of the game is at hand, which scenario or campaign is your pride and joy?

There are a lot of scenarios and a good amount of campaigns. Which ones can't you wait for us to try?

this is a tough question. there is a lot to choose from.

There are a couple I'm anxious for folks to see.

There are two scenarios that take place in Stalingrad. (The Railway Station and 13th Crossing guard). This map is historically accurate and the map structures are very detailed, and I'm anxious for all of you to see what Mobius was able to create. He also used a unique approach to getting a lot more infantry squads into a building than what the system was really programmed to have. So it will be interesting to see what you all think.

There is also a new Random Campaign (3rd Panzer Division - the first month). This Random Campaign uses a slightly different approach in that the 4 key battles (the minimum number of battles you can play in this campaign), are based on semi-historical battles and even though it's a Random Campaign those four battles show up on the same maps each time you play. But the remainder of the battles, up to 11 more, are randomly created and distributed around the these 4 key battles. The core force is tracked through all of them of course.) I'm curious to see how well this approach works.

there are a lot of other new scenarios as well, and I haven't even played through all of them yet.

And if you asked me tommorrow ( or yesterday), I might have a totally different answer!

Thanks,
Rick

< Message edited by Rick -- 5/11/2011 7:45:21 PM >

(in reply to Commanderski)
Post #: 3
RE: ? for the developers & play testers - 5/12/2011 2:55:58 AM   
eniced73

+1 on the Railway Station.  One of my favorites as far as the map and the way the scenario plays.

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> ? for the developers & play testers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI