Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is it the same game?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> After Action Reports >> Is it the same game? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is it the same game? - 7/30/2011 8:29:25 PM   
greykemp@gmail.com

I started a campaign on Col, Won my decisive in Poland. Moved on to Norway, won the decisive and moved to the low countries. Who's kidding here? The low country AAR's on Slitherine, You tube all have MASSIVE forces more than I do. Are they an earlier version? Is anyone else having a lot of trouble wining the low countries? If not, could you give me a force structure, please?

dig In
Post #: 1
RE: Is it the same game? - 7/30/2011 8:46:08 PM   
gids

well i alwayts make sure i have at least 3 fighters and JUB then a good mix of tanks pioneers grenadiers and youre fine,its strategically more challenging then the old PG which i qiute like,but dont use all your Requisition in poland and norway to upgrade elite,need to be picky on what you make elite,cant have all Topnotch troops first few scenarios ,otherwise youl end up with to expensive troops to early and you cant reinforce then in the low countries,and make sure theire fighters are out of the way and bombers ,they have quite alot in that scenario

(in reply to greykemp@gmail.com)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> After Action Reports >> Is it the same game? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI