Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I simply need a new link to re download this game!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> I simply need a new link to re download this game! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I simply need a new link to re download this game! - 2/2/2015 3:42:52 AM   
Auchinleck

I'm not getting the help I need from contacting Customer Support to receive a new download link to this game. I purchased the Digital Download for $39.95 when it became available on the Matrix Games site in 2008 when it was first available. Your Customer support email leads me to Blues Snap. I've called both Blue Snap's customer service and as you know, their records don't go back past 2010. I bought the game when Matrix Games was still using 'Digital River' as your purchasing agent, and they claim they have no record of my purchase. I have the email that Matrix Games sent me that verifies the purchase date, the order number, even the game serial number I was given! So all I want is a link to re download the game. Should be a relatively easy thing for Matrix Games to supply me with. But so far I'm getting the complete run around. So I'm posting here for help!
Post #: 1
RE: I simply need a new link to re download this game! - 2/3/2015 9:25:52 PM   
SteveMcClaire

Hi Auchinleck,

I am afraid I can't help you with a new download link -- this is something Matrix would have to provide. Did you try contacting them at http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ ? If you log in there you can create a helpdesk ticket and you should receive a reply from them directly.

Steve

(in reply to Auchinleck)
Post #: 2
RE: I simply need a new link to re download this game! - 2/10/2015 12:30:52 PM   
johnsilver

Hi Steve,

I always found it odd that when purchasing a hard copy of CC titles that the DL link would remain, even after using it and when you purchased a download CC title, where I didn't have a disk to load from.. The link would go away. It seems like the customers would need to have the DL link active for download only titles, rather than for titles they purchased hard copies for, yet it's just the opposite.

(in reply to SteveMcClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: I simply need a new link to re download this game! - 2/10/2015 3:25:47 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

It's important to note that Digital River did NOT support future download beyond a short period without the customer paying additional for it. This is one of the reasons we moved to a different commerce provider.

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

(in reply to johnsilver)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> I simply need a new link to re download this game! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI