Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Turns phasing is favorable to Germany

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Tech Support >> Turns phasing is favorable to Germany Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Turns phasing is favorable to Germany - 4/7/2012 8:47:33 AM   
Petiloup

So for those seeking to surround cities to get surrenders did you notice that this is checked at the end of the turn?

Mainly the idea is that the unit will lose 1 Level so a Lvl 2 becomes Lvl 1 and a Lvl 1 is destroyed. Not a bad idea but for one point.

The German is next in turn so if a French unit lose 1 Lvl it can attack it when weak and crush it before the French can repair it. Fair enough.

Now you have to look at this from the German point of view as being next in turn he can upgrade a German unit back to Lvl 2 before the Allies can do anything and stay indefinitely unless being destroyed by attacks.

So it would be better to check surrenders at the end of each country turn instead of once for all.
Post #: 1
RE: Turns phasing is favorable to Germany - 4/7/2012 8:57:49 AM   
doomtrader

I think we have talked that already somewhere. The second side of the medal is that the Allies are having chance to break through the encirclement, after the Germans surround the city.

(in reply to Petiloup)
Post #: 2
RE: Turns phasing is favorable to Germany - 4/7/2012 8:59:56 AM   
Petiloup

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader
I think we have talked that already somewhere. The second side of the medal is that the Allies are having chance to break through the encirclement, after the Germans surround the city.

Not a problem and would be the same if the test is done after the Allies turn not after the German turn.

What should be done if testing German troops surrounded after the German turn and so forth.

So Germany surrounds a city, the Allies have their turn to try to break the encirclement and if they fail the city is tested for surrenders.

That would be fair enough.

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: Turns phasing is favorable to Germany - 4/7/2012 1:42:26 PM   
wolf14455

And ofcource the allied got their supply lvl until next supply check between the turns.

(in reply to Petiloup)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Tech Support >> Turns phasing is favorable to Germany Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI