Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replacements Denied by High Command?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Replacements Denied by High Command? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replacements Denied by High Command? - 6/18/2012 1:06:11 PM   
joviel

Had an issue which brought a multiplayer game to a rapid conclusion (not in my favor). While the replacement rules of the game don't seem to be included in the manual in all past games I received a few points each turn apparently governed by the number of objectives held. This was excellent, the game giving just enough points to force decisions about what to pullout of the front line for refitting and what to reinforce. I was playing the Polish / German scenario as the German when suddenly one turn I stopped getting replacement points! I held the majority of the objectives, the previous turn I had received something like 140 points. Even the German can't beat the Poles without replacements, units wear down to fast. So, what are the rules and did I do something wrong or hit a bug?

Thanks!

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

H.L. Mencken
Post #: 1
RE: Replacements Denied by High Command? - 6/18/2012 3:49:22 PM   
IainMcNeil

You get points for capturing cities not holding them, plus some points per turn. Is it a user designed scenario or an official one? Some user scenarios give no reinforcements at all and this is down to the designer to choose so I don't think its a bug, just the mission design.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to joviel)
Post #: 2
RE: Replacements Denied by High Command? - 6/19/2012 3:24:21 PM   
joviel

Thanks Iain. It was the Battle of the Buzura scenario, a standard multiplayer Matrix-supplied scenario. I had received points in the turns previously so I don't think this attempt to starve the german war-beast was part of the design.

Scott

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

H.L. Mencken

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Replacements Denied by High Command? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI