Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pre modern scenarios and status

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Pre modern scenarios and status Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pre modern scenarios and status - 8/3/2012 6:11:19 AM   
LaoWombat

I don't remember seeing it but has anyone done a Frederick the Great or 30 years war scenario (I know there is an English civil war one).

Second, most of the scenarios I have seen listed date from at least a year ago. Is there still activity in scenario design?

TIA
Post #: 1
RE: Pre modern scenarios and status - 8/3/2012 6:19:04 AM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: LaoWombat

I don't remember seeing it but has anyone done a Frederick the Great or 30 years war scenario (I know there is an English civil war one).

Second, most of the scenarios I have seen listed date from at least a year ago. Is there still activity in scenario design?

TIA

Good morning from Cyprus,

1.)The only pre-20the century scenarios I am aware of and which are still being updated are the American Civil War and the American Revolution.

2.) Scenario designers are still more than active (including myself); most wait for the release of TOAW 3.5, becasue there will be some changes that effect some of the scenarios.

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to LaoWombat)
Post #: 2
RE: Pre modern scenarios and status - 8/3/2012 4:04:50 PM   
LaoWombat

Thanks. When is the expected launch date for 3.5? What will the pricing/upgrade be?

I am thinking of buying it for a friend; if the upgrade is soon, does it make more sense to wait until the new version comes out?

Also, are the instructions for Win7 installation posted anywhere. When I downloaded it I got error messages that said that the correct operating system was not found, but I clicked cancel or closed the box and it works just fine, I just can't remember what I did. Did anyone take note of what to do?

Thanks again for the celerity of your reply.

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 3
RE: Pre modern scenarios and status - 8/3/2012 4:22:55 PM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: LaoWombat

Thanks. When is the expected launch date for 3.5? What will the pricing/upgrade be?

I am thinking of buying it for a friend; if the upgrade is soon, does it make more sense to wait until the new version comes out?

Also, are the instructions for Win7 installation posted anywhere. When I downloaded it I got error messages that said that the correct operating system was not found, but I clicked cancel or closed the box and it works just fine, I just can't remember what I did. Did anyone take note of what to do?

Thanks again for the celerity of your reply.

1) No part of the Beta team I am, but I hope by x-mas... would be nice. 3.5 will be released as patch (as far as I know) and not as new version.
2) No issues I can report when I migrated to Win7; works fine on X64 as well as X32.

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to LaoWombat)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Pre modern scenarios and status Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI