Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Victors

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Victors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Victors - 2/8/2001 5:58:00 PM   
Belaja smert

I've been playing "The Victors - hard" -campaign for a while now. Two battles have been fought to the conclusion; first a marginal victory, second a decisive victory. It's has been fun and extremely frustrating at the same time! Those damn russians just keep coming! It feels like the whole army has been sent against me Must be the hardest campaign I've ever played. Good work Wild Bill! In the second battle I noticed somethig strange; the support planes had some weird differences between them. First two had the standard 4x20mm cannon and 4xrockets. The rest of the planes had fewer cannons and rockets, some had only one cannon and no rockets. I was wondering if this is intentional or a bug in the scenario? Still, they were helped a lot! ------------------ Belaja smert [This message has been edited by Belaja smert (edited February 08, 2001).]

"THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YE FRET"
Post #: 1
- 2/9/2001 12:10:00 AM   
Wild Bill

I limited the armament on some aircraft, Belaja. It was intentional. Very observant of you. Thanks for playing it and the kind words...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Belaja smert)
Post #: 2
- 2/10/2001 6:44:00 PM   
Belaja smert

Thanks for the info WB! I just took a closer look at the next battle... looks ... interesting Big map, a lot of ground to cover. Hopefully I don't have to spread out my troops too thinly! Will report back after the battle. ------------------ Belaja smert

"THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YE FRET"

(in reply to Belaja smert)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Victors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI