Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What is going on ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> What is going on ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is going on ? - 4/6/2013 8:47:15 PM   
TaigaFox

Hi All !
I would like to tell you what are my feelings regarding this "new" CC pitf. Me and my usual opponent (a friend for more than 25 yrs) are still having fun playing some cc5 mods, that some dedicated modders made for free.(We'll never thank you enough guys !) But being grown up adults in a ****ty world we often go a while without playing, cuz money dont grow in trees where I live... So speaking of money what kind of idiot thinks that I'm gonna pay 53.99 $ cdn for a game that was basically designed in the 90's ? Anyways with all the forums I read on the subject I'm not spending a penny on this game as I think its only a money grab, and imo I like to see the nazi hords in my pc screen, not owning the game licence and ripping off people.

And wth happened to CCS ?

Cheers and take care
Post #: 1
RE: What is going on ? - 4/6/2013 9:05:21 PM   
Tejszd

CCS has had some server issues thus the site has been up and down. Mooxe said he will be moving it back to where he had it hosted before....

A BIG THANKS TO MOOXE for keeping it going all these years!

(in reply to TaigaFox)
Post #: 2
RE: What is going on ? - 4/6/2013 9:14:00 PM   
TaigaFox

All right.

Thanks a lot for the info.

And you're right, Thank you MOOXE for you're amazing work over the years !

Even if CCS never come back you've already done more than most of us could\would do !

Salut.

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 3
RE: What is going on ? - 4/8/2013 4:30:46 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

PitF has a host of brand new features, graphics, and other content - created over many man-years of development time.

I do wonder why someone would create an account just to accuse the developers of being money-grabbing, and to state your intention not to buy the game...

Cheers

Pip

(in reply to TaigaFox)
Post #: 4
RE: What is going on ? - 4/17/2013 7:45:21 PM   
Tactics

quote:

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

PitF has a host of brand new features, graphics, and other content - created over many man-years of development time.

I do wonder why someone would create an account just to accuse the developers of being money-grabbing, and to state your intention not to buy the game...

Cheers

Pip

Will my account be okay? I consider these re-makes a money grab. I've purchased a few, including Modern Tactics, which still has the crawling on medium speed bug. When I asked about it, I was told (by Matrix) that I was playing the game wrong (medium speed settings) .

I'm not buying anymore of these re-makes, and certainly not at the silly prices you're asking.

(in reply to PipFromSlitherine)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> What is going on ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI