Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Panzergrenadier Conversion Maps Almost Complete

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Panzergrenadier Conversion Maps Almost Complete Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Panzergrenadier Conversion Maps Almost Complete - 5/23/2013 4:52:42 PM   
LoneWulf63

I have almost finished converting the maps from Avalanche Press' Panzergrenadier title "Beyond Normandy" for use with JTCS. Although these maps were created with the original Talonsoft West Front map editor, they will work as I have been sending them to Mike Amos to view and he has had no problems. There will be a total of five maps when I am finished, hopefully by this weekend. One map is 28 x 17 hexes, two maps are 28 x 34 hexes, one map is 28 x 51 hexes, and one map is 56 x 34 hexes. These maps are meant to be used for engagements that took place between June and July, 1944, between the British (elements of the 21st Army Group) and the Germans (elements of the I and II SS Panzer Corps) in the Caen area (Operation EPSOM). If you would like a copy of these maps to use for your own scenarios, please feel free to contact me at greywulf58@gmail.com. Chris.

In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Panzergrenadier Conversion Maps Almost Complete Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI