Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Next public rules update?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Next public rules update? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Next public rules update? - 9/20/2013 4:26:34 PM   
hugh04

Do we know when the latest private beta rules are going to be updated to public release?
Post #: 1
RE: Next public rules update? - 9/20/2013 8:19:41 PM   
Joel Billings

Probably not for 1-2 months. We would like to get some more feedback on the public beta, although as far as we know, it's been working out fine. We do expect to put out another revision in the next 2 weeks or so that improves some of the worst of the air transport issues that have been brought up, adds a new Milder 1st Winter Game Option, and fixes a few more bugs. The hope is to get these into the game before we make the next official release. We encourage players to use the public beta.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to hugh04)
Post #: 2
RE: Next public rules update? - 9/20/2013 8:24:00 PM   
SigUp

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

Probably not for 1-2 months. We would like to get some more feedback on the public beta, although as far as we know, it's been working out fine. We do expect to put out another revision in the next 2 weeks or so that improves some of the worst of the air transport issues that have been brought up, adds a new Milder 1st Winter Game Option, and fixes a few more bugs. The hope is to get these into the game before we make the next official release. We encourage players to use the public beta.

Really? That's huge news. Can you perhaps already disclose the nature of those changes?

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: Next public rules update? - 9/22/2013 2:46:23 PM   
The Guru

quote:

improves some of the worst of the air transport issues that have been brought up, adds a new Milder 1st Winter Game Option

Jeezes, I am glad to hear that...

(in reply to SigUp)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Next public rules update? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI