Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One and a half problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> One and a half problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One and a half problem - 11/11/2013 7:28:46 AM   
Toed

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem.

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.

Now on to Guadalcanal...
Post #: 1
RE: One and a half problem - 11/11/2013 7:32:34 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toed

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem.

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.

Now on to Guadalcanal...
warspite1

Me too! It takes some getting used to

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Toed)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> One and a half problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI