Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible bug AV langley Dababes C ver. 1.061108 r9

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Possible bug AV langley Dababes C ver. 1.061108 r9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible bug AV langley Dababes C ver. 1.061108 r9 - 12/13/2013 4:23:56 PM   
grisouille_slith

Dear all

I play with version 1.06.1108r9 with mod Dababes -C with extended map with a 2 days turn. In my PBEM game, the Langley was sunk the 11 decmeber 1941.

"Allied Ships
AV Langley, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk"

And confirmed sunk in the operations reports file

"Loss of AV Langley on Dec 11, 1941 is admitted"

But when I loaded the 13 december turn (2 day turns), the Langley is still there undamaged in a fleet...

I don't know if it's linked with but I have the same trouble as deserted fox with pwhexe file (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3479862).

When I load the save game of my opponent I have a warning message. With my opponent we downloaded the same version of extended map. But when I change the pwhexe file with the one of my opponent I can not access to the port of Aden, and Abadan. the hex exists but when I click into the hexe, the base menu is not viewed...
Post #: 1
RE: Possible bug AV langley Dababes C ver. 1.061108 r9 - 12/14/2013 5:26:38 PM   
Symon

quote:

ORIGINAL: grisouille
Dear all

I play with version 1.06.1108r9 with mod Dababes -C with extended map with a 2 days turn. In my PBEM game, the Langley was sunk the 11 decmeber 1941.

"Allied Ships
AV Langley, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk"

And confirmed sunk in the operations reports file

"Loss of AV Langley on Dec 11, 1941 is admitted"

But when I loaded the 13 december turn (2 day turns), the Langley is still there undamaged in a fleet...

I don't know if it's linked with but I have the same trouble as deserted fox with pwhexe file (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3479862).

When I load the save game of my opponent I have a warning message. With my opponent we downloaded the same version of extended map. But when I change the pwhexe file with the one of my opponent I can not access to the port of Aden, and Abadan. the hex exists but when I click into the hexe, the base menu is not viewed...

Never seen that one before. What you describe has nothing to do with the scenario files. You have something corrupted in your executable. I suggest you ask michaelm about this.

A lot of people are getting warning messages. This has nothing to do with the scenario. If you and your opponent started the game with the same pwhexe file and the same scenario file set, and are getting warning messages, I suggest you ask michaelm about this.

Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.

(in reply to grisouille_slith)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Possible bug AV langley Dababes C ver. 1.061108 r9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI