Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Distant Worlds: Universe Announced

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Distant Worlds: Universe Announced Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Distant Worlds: Universe Announced - 3/13/2014 4:16:53 PM   
Surtur

A new chapter will soon be written in the grand space saga of Distant Worlds. This sci-fi series praised as “a worthy successor to Masters of Orion” (Eurogamer.dk), “a true space empire game” (Gamers Hall), “a small revolution in 4X strategy game” (PC4War), is now flying towards infinity with its ultimate collection: Universe.

Distant Worlds: Universe is the much anticipated stand-alone package which gathers all previous releases of the series. Emphasis was placed on the community as the game features advanced modding tools to allow you to develop extra content and set up their own galaxies and epic storylines. Thanks to a user-friendly in-game editor and a comprehensive modding guide, even beginners will be able to create unique galaxies with intricate plots.

This collector’s edition also introduces a new scenario covering the ancient galaxy and the first war between the Freedom Alliance and the Shaktur Axis in which you will get access to powerful technologies and new weapons, including the ability to build planet destroyers.

Distant Worlds: Universe is set to be released in May 2014. Get more information on Distant Worlds Universe from its official product page.

< Message edited by Surtur01 -- 3/13/2014 5:17:35 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Distant Worlds: Universe Announced - 3/13/2014 7:27:20 PM   
Qwixt

Any estimate on price?

(in reply to Surtur)
Post #: 2
RE: Distant Worlds: Universe Announced - 3/13/2014 9:20:12 PM   
rhondabrwn

If you already own everything else in the series, will there be a "Universe" Patch (free or paid) to allow you to upgrade without paying to buy what you already own?

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to Qwixt)
Post #: 3
RE: Distant Worlds: Universe Announced - 3/13/2014 10:27:44 PM   
Erik Rutins

Pricing and upgrade information will be in a future announcement, but yes we are planning an upgrade path for existing customers.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Distant Worlds: Universe Announced Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI