Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets - 4/3/2014 1:37:59 PM   
Surtur

Trumpets resonate once again in the circus. If Qvadriga has already captured the hearts of the crowd and of the PC journalists – “I’m a little bit in love with Qvadriga” (Rock Paper Shotgun), “a game worth playing for its well-developed mechanics” (Softpedia) – it will now try to seduce a brand new audience. Indeed, our champion is not used to resting on his laurels and feels ready to take up another spicy challenge!

Slitherine and Turnopia are delighted to announce that Qvadriga will be ported onto iPad and Android tablets. All of the elements that made the base game successful will be implemented for a unique chariot racing experience in the mobile world. Huge campaign, historic factions, 43 historically modeled circuses, upgrade and customization systems will perfectly combine with the touch controls for an intense sporting moment!

Developers are working hard to ensure a top notch portage and will soon request the help of the community to fine tune this conversion which promises to be epic!

Get more information on Qvadriga from its official product page.

Post #: 1
RE: Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets - 4/3/2014 7:12:38 PM   
rodney727

I am happy about this. This game looks awesome!

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to Surtur)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Qvadriga comes to iPad and Android tablets Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI