Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decimated Divisions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> To End All Wars Series >> Decimated Divisions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Decimated Divisions - 7/15/2015 9:39:00 PM   
Warwick

Often after a furious campaign I will review my command stacks for reorganization. I find divisions, generally assigned to a Corp, with elements eliminated. For example a division starts with 2 INF elements and an ART element after a series of battles the ART element is left and the INF elements are not even listed in red. The problem is the unit is still a division with a command point requirement of 6 so it is highly inefficient to keep this division.

Will the elements return if I retreat these divisions to a depot and leave them to rest? Or is the division shattered and now useless (or nearly so due to the cost for command)?
Post #: 1
RE: Decimated Divisions - 8/11/2015 4:40:20 AM   
Symple

You likely know the answer to your question by now. It will rebuild if at least some remenant of each force composing the division remains.If only the artillery remains, no it will not rebuild.
Only if you see some fragment will it rebuild.

(in reply to Warwick)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> To End All Wars Series >> Decimated Divisions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI