Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing section from game manual

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Missing section from game manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing section from game manual - 11/25/2014 12:39:15 AM   
Saturn V

There seems to be a section missing from the PDF of the game manual. On page 24 it says this:

"Mission components belong to one of the following five groups, please refer to Appendix D in order to get further information about some of the components that belong to each group."

But there is no Appendix D included in the manual. Was this an oversight? In which case might we be able to download Appendix D separately? Or was this appendix dropped from the manual and its mention on page 24 was supposed to have been removed?

(As a general observation, I miss there being no reference charts/data tables being included in the manual which lays out all the pertinent statistics and details for the various rockets, capsules, and the like. It would be helpful to have a chart showing, for example, all the program opening cost, unit cost, maintenance cost, etc., for each rocket type/program included in the game. I know this data can be accessed from within the game, but that can only be done on an individual basis. Having a combined chart or table of such data is very handy and helpful.

I've actually started my own file to compile all the relevant data on programs and equipment for my own use/interest.)

< Message edited by Saturn V -- 11/25/2014 1:40:32 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Missing section from game manual - 11/25/2014 5:39:30 PM   
Nacho84

Hello Saturn V,

There's no appendix D, the text in page 24 should read "Appendix C", that is, the one that features a few articles from the Buzz-opedia.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

(in reply to Saturn V)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Missing section from game manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI