Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Force Pool

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Force Pool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Force Pool - 5/24/2015 7:24:46 PM   
thesock

In PitF Force Pool I changed the units for the top and centre to:- 6 Platoons, each Plt consisting of:- 7 inf squads eg.(leader,2 bar, 2 rifle, 1mg, 1 bazooka).
2 Recce Platoons each Plt consisting of 2 Armoured cars and 5 recce squads. 4 Armoured Platoons, each Plt consisting of 1 Sherman 76, 2 Sherman A4, a Leader team, 2 bar, 2 rifle.
In the bottom Support box I have a Supt Plt of 4 81mm mrt,4 50mm mrt, 4 hmg. A Engineering Plt of a Leader and 4 Eng squads. A Heavy Weapons Plt of 2 Sherman 105s, 2 105 How.
A Recce Plt of 2 Armour cars and 5 squads. An Anti tank Plt of 4 m3 75mm, 4 57mm, 4 Bazooka teams. A Tank Destroyer Plt of 3 M10s.
You can add or subtract any of the units, eg add another a/t plt would double the above numbers.
Add as many armoured/inf plts as you like.
My units in the Force Pool abs list number between 15 and 25. This will give you access to all the sub boxes. I have also change the unit strength percentages to 1. (100%).
You can fiddle with strength percentages so suite any strategy.
I did a similar story with the Germans.
I only play head to head.First we play the campaign out of the box, then swap sides and replay it. Then I make over just about every thing, make a user scenario and play it all twice again
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Force Pool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI