Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mega Campaign bulk ordering

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega Campaign bulk ordering Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mega Campaign bulk ordering - 4/10/2001 3:48:00 PM   
Silvarius

Hello, Is there anything new about a bulk ordering possibility for the mega campaing ? I mean several units ordered with decreasing shipping cost. Silvarius.

Post #: 1
- 4/10/2001 6:04:00 PM   
Resisti

I was waiting to hear something abt that,too,before placing my multiple stuffs order...

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

(in reply to Silvarius)
Post #: 2
- 4/10/2001 8:36:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We are waiting to hear back - right now we are as frustrated as you with "rating server" time outs and shipping cost miscalculations. We are trying to work it out, but are exploring our options. We spent a lot of time getting this set up and don't want to back track several weeks to start the e-commerce configuration over, so bear withous, we still are working teh game in the interim, so no one is missing playing time. IF you are getting problems with the rating server it is becasue for whatever reason (and this seems to be location sensitive, but not location casued) the server that calulates the shipping rate is timing out on you. We are aware of the problem and working on alternatives. Folks are getting orders through, so kep trying, but it is an unacceptable number whoare having problems, and we are doing our best to fix it.

(in reply to Silvarius)
Post #: 3
- 4/12/2001 7:03:00 PM   
O de B

A little feed back ;) I tested the thing to see what's coming up with an orders of 2 MCs (i want to buy it with a friend) for France. The shipping cost is $31 :(. I modified the order to 1 MC, it comes to $15.5 (shipping only). I tried to use 'France-Metropolitan' instead of 'France', then the server gives an error. :eek: Hope that helps.

(in reply to Silvarius)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega Campaign bulk ordering Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI