Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Having some issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Having some issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Having some issues - 6/27/2015 7:36:44 PM   
Labedoyere

Hello...I just got this game last night and have noticed a few issues as i played the tutorial.

1. Up in the upper left hand corner there is a window that tells you several things during the game i guess. The one msg last night it was telling me how far i was from the enemy i was facing/looking at. The problem i am having here is whatever i am doing with the camera or trying to do with the cameras and my movement does not work a lot of times and when this happens i see a prompt in that upper left hand box and whatever letter/command i was trying to do. Have no idea how to solve that problem.

2. Then a few time i found myself right in the middle of a bunch of troops and it was a very close in shot and i couldnt seperate myself from this group.

3. What is sandbox?

4. I watched someone play this game on you tube and they were far enough from the battle field to get a good view for the whole area.I was never able to figure out how to get in a position everything like they did in the videos on you tube.

Thats it for now....And thanks from this newbie for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: Having some issues - 6/27/2015 7:51:50 PM   
Tim1966

Have you tried the tutorial - it will really help you work out the camera etc. I'm not sure what you mean in your first question so I'll leave that or others who may have a better idea. Sandbox are fictional games just played out on the maps. Various forces are pitched against each other and you can set it up in various ways. The manual will give you a good rundown of the options.

Norbsoft artist

(in reply to Labedoyere)
Post #: 2
RE: Having some issues - 6/27/2015 8:50:57 PM   
Labedoyere

I have been playing the tutorial which is how i ran into the above issues. #1....The little box in the upper left in the corner
and it give you information as to who is firing at who and other info. Im sure others will know what i am
talking about....Because when i have been unable to move a prompt appears in the box and then the keys i pushed
to move around will show up in the windows. Like...I push the s key and nothing will happen but when i do the
s will show up in that box after the prompt...Like it telling me my command did not work for whatever reason.

(in reply to Tim1966)
Post #: 3
RE: Having some issues - 6/27/2015 11:05:23 PM   
e_barkmann

you probably hit the x key which is in-game chat and it then waits for your chat string to be entered. To make the prompt go away hit enter

Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

(in reply to Labedoyere)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Having some issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI