Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help me out please!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help me out please! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help me out please! - 4/30/2001 1:24:00 AM   
Tigerlover

What is the difference between SP WW2 and SP world at war. Is there any dif between WAW, WW2 and the original SP? Do I have to pay to get SP WAW? How can I download the complete shabang?

You don't win wars by dying for your country. You win by making the enemy sonofabitch die for his.
Post #: 1
- 4/30/2001 1:45:00 AM   
Lars Remmen

quote:

Originally posted by Tigerlover: What is the difference between SP WW2 and SP world at war. Is there any dif between WAW, WW2 and the original SP? Do I have to pay to get SP WAW? How can I download the complete shabang?
Hello and welcome to the forum! There are quite a lot of difference between the original SP, SPWW2 and SPWAW. To many to mention here but you can download the manual for the upcoming version 5.0 of WAW from http://www.tankheadcentral.com/#Anchor-Downloa-6779 That will give you some idea about SPWAW. You don't have to pay anything to play SPWAW but you can purchase the North Africa Mega Campaign. I don't think you can download the game right now as the v4.5 files has been removed and v5.0 files hasn't been uploaded yet.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

(in reply to Tigerlover)
Post #: 2
- 4/30/2001 1:50:00 AM   
Figmo

Welcome aboard - I see you are new to the forum!! If you do a "search" on "SPWAW vs SPWW2" you'll see a great series of posts on the subject or just set your number of days to 5 and it was last posted to about 3 days ago. Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Tigerlover)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help me out please! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI