Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AngryDeemon1 vs Viking From Moscow To Malaga

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> AngryDeemon1 vs Viking From Moscow To Malaga Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AngryDeemon1 vs Viking From Moscow To Malaga - 3/16/2003 5:54:46 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Having Dispensed with the Germans, The Soviet Juggernaught does not stop with Berlin. In a Matter of days all American and British resistance is ground under the tracks of Soviet t-34s and Stalin's long dreamt of objective, A Beach house In Malaga is in sight. Only a rag tag militie of units cobbled together from vareous minor countries stand it his way.

The turn opens up with innefectual artillery by the minors. Soviets answer with a screen wide Katusha Barrage wich damages the suspension on an italian Desertica and Libia Gun-truck. Barrages of smoke are laid by both sides in strategic locations.

In the far North Soviets attempt to sneak motorcycles and bt-7s into the backfield, but are met by an ambush!. At the end of the firefight Viking looses a 40mm AA gun some Cowardly Romanian infantry, a Machine gun a flame tank and possiblya SU-57 (not shure which minor this is) and leave several bt-7s as burned out husks. Further down the map Soviet skirmishers root out and destroy several at-guns, a couple more AA guns. two r-II Romanian Tanks. Multiple Infantry squads and vareous other riffraff.

On the downside some of my halftracks are empty. I am SURE i loaded infantry in them during setup.... Oh well.

turn in box

Post #: 1
- 3/16/2003 9:09:57 AM   
VikingNo2

A rag tag army made up of 7 disserent counties, is doing what it can, Itlay and Poland seem to be making up a good half of the Army, scraping up abandonded German equipment and Land Lease armor.

The red hordes are advancing on all front, band together FOR FREEDOM! WE MUST HOLD !

(in reply to AngryDeemon1)
Post #: 2
- 3/17/2003 6:03:34 AM   
VikingNo2

bump

Post #: 3
- 3/17/2003 6:28:16 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Sorry for taking so long. It was a busy day. Your excessively large air defenses shoot down an Il2. My GliderTroop Insertion is anihilated, as are most airborn operations. This turn consisted of scattered firefights as you loose several Guns Tanks, Flamewagons and infantry and I loose one t-34 and many halftracks. You having soviet equipment is confusing the hell out of me. Twice this turn i mistook one of YOUR t-34s for my own with deadly consequences.

Turn will be in box shortly

Post #: 4
- 3/17/2003 12:46:22 PM   
VikingNo2

So far the Ragtag group is holding, but at least 10 IS-2m are spotted headinf into the battle at full speed all are loaded with troops. Some quick call America, we need Pershings !

Sir the radio is dead:( :eek: :(

Post #: 5
- 3/20/2003 12:56:04 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Your t-34s and IS-2s seem to be hitting more often than mine. Russian t-34s loose a lot of duels to Rag-tag t-34s. Russian commander throws caution to the wind and decides to push ahead no matter what.

Post #: 6
- 3/20/2003 11:49:09 PM   
VikingNo2

Russian arty and unending armor are infliction heavty casualties, one of my few IS-Ms gets taken out by a T-34/85. Three Russian ISmonsters get killed in the north by Fireflys. the French rack up some kills in Russian infantry, Quad .50 and Quad maxums kill some as well. Imn the Center a Italian Panther kills a T-34/85

In the south a couple of Polish staghounds, can't stand it so they charge foward expection death, what they find is 4 Russian rackect launchers and two ammo truck, all are killed and some unsteakable things are done to their crews

Take back the Sothern Vhexs for the moment, bay to you

Post #: 7
- 3/21/2003 12:54:12 PM   
AngryDeemon1

You loose a firefly a IS2m and several light vechicles and men. On the bright side Russian Spetsnaz (from the future no less) Has captured the enemy force commander and tied him to a space heater by the parts normally used for procreation. he is expected to gie theorder to surrender any second...

Post #: 8
- 3/24/2003 6:53:26 AM   
VikingNo2

bump

Post #: 9
- 3/24/2003 6:55:05 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Umm was I supposed toget a turn? I do not believe I have it...

Post #: 10
- 3/24/2003 12:10:33 PM   
VikingNo2

Sorry I thought I had already sent it, hand to hand fighting all over the map the rear Vhexs and center hexs were temporarly captured

Post #: 11
- 3/30/2003 5:17:59 AM   
VikingNo2

This one has ended as well there is a free the people are free of Russina oppression. It was however a with draw by the Russian not a decisive defeat, they will return with bigger tanks and more men, they always do:(

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> AngryDeemon1 vs Viking From Moscow To Malaga Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI