Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible bug in 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> Possible bug in 7th Somerset at Oosterhout Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible bug in 7th Somerset at Oosterhout - 3/4/2016 7:05:03 PM   
UP844

This afternoon I played Scenario 012 - 7th Somerset at Oosterhout with the Germans. According to the scenario briefing, the Germans should get VPs for killing British Units.

I managed to nearly wipe out the British: the only British units remaining on the map were a Sherman (under fire by my Panther), a leader and a Broken+ squad. I suffered very few losses (a HS and a wounded leader) and the British never come closer than 10 hexes from their Exit hexes, so I expected to get a major victory. The scenario results indicate a German Major defeat, however .

According to the victory conditions window, the German should only get VPs for exiting units (but there are no German exit hexes on the map ). I have attached a copy of the saved game at the end of the scenario to this post.

Thanks in advance!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Possible bug in 7th Somerset at Oosterhout - 3/4/2016 8:10:59 PM   
Paullus

You are correct. There is a bug here. I'll will make the changes. Thank you for finding this

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to UP844)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> Possible bug in 7th Somerset at Oosterhout Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI