Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Oops?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Oops? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Oops? - 6/21/2016 3:55:11 PM   
Canuck_jp

I wonder if Matrix/Slitherine may have made a misstep when they re-released this game as a "free" version as it has really hit the review scores pretty hard. Basically, any whiny crybaby can now download the game and write a negative review because they only got 8 scenarios for free rather than getting a whole game for free. I just wrote a review on Steam to help balance out the scores a bit and I think it would be a good idea for anyone else who has the game on Steam to go and write a positive review as well as that would really help the game out. No one will bother buying any DLC if they can't be bothered to download the game because they see it has "mixed" reviews.
Post #: 1
RE: Oops? - 6/26/2016 3:18:30 PM   
Lukas

I guess our communication wasn't clear enough, but "re-releasing as free version" had to be done in one way or another. Otherwise players would be forced to buy the Pacific game/content even if they are only interested in the European theatre.

Hopefully on the longer term, when new DLCs come out, more people will realise the benefit of this system instead of complaining that the developers are actualy trying to make a living ;)

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Oops? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI