Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Newbie problem 2

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Newbie problem 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie problem 2 - 3/18/2017 7:10:19 PM   
GenLasalle

Full battle Scenario (French) When Grouchy arrives I'm having to micromanage his troop's movement at Brigade level to get them to either Mont St Jean or Plancenoit. Is there a way to order the whole movement at Divisional or Corp level?
The battle is soon lost by neglect and relying on AI while waiting for them to arrive. The arrival is notified by a message box telling you they have arrived on the map - is this a prompt to allow such an order to be given?
Post #: 1
RE: Newbie problem 2 - 3/28/2017 1:05:04 PM   
Dreaddevil

Yep. goto the corps commanders or divisional commanders and take control TC. Be sure to take TC OFF all lower groups in that formation too. U may need to press TC again on your leader after taking tc off all subordinates.

pick and destination on command map and a formation( dependent on size of group) or use roads etc.

If the lower commanders decide to take an action due to enemy presence (dependent on corp stance etc) they may stop(especially artillery). You'll need to micro these brigades and especially batteries to counter this

< Message edited by Dreaddevil -- 3/28/2017 1:06:18 PM >

No Wife, no Horse, no Moustache...

(in reply to GenLasalle)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Newbie problem 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI