Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just dont work

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just dont work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just dont work - 2/15/2017 1:16:05 AM   
lerugray

None of my saves are starting to work, its fairly debilitating as I love this game to death. ill click on a saved game, it looks like it will do something for a second, then does nothing. Over and over again. I beg you to please help so I can waste more of my existence on this product of yours
Post #: 1
RE: Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just don... - 2/15/2017 8:37:05 AM   
Dimitris

Hi, which version are you using? We didn't have such a report for ages now.

(in reply to lerugray)
Post #: 2
RE: Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just don... - 2/15/2017 11:45:42 PM   
RoryAndersonCDT

Hi lerugray, we will need more information to help fix your issue. Can you upload the scenario that is not loading?

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 3
RE: Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just don... - 2/20/2017 2:04:12 PM   
lerugray

agh im sorry i forgot to do this, i had missed this thread, i just made a new thread after the issue was resolved via steam but popped up again, but like an idiot I went and deleted the file, I'll try to recreate the error

(in reply to RoryAndersonCDT)
Post #: 4
RE: Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just don... - 2/20/2017 2:05:27 PM   
lerugray

Here is a link for the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd1ke4hqzx02lma/You%20BREXIT%20-%20You%20Fix%20it%212.save?dl=0 ill also put this on the new thread I created

(in reply to lerugray)
Post #: 5
RE: Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just don... - 3/3/2017 9:09:22 PM   
Dimitris

Hi, what is the current status of this?

(in reply to lerugray)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Saved Games do not want to load, Autosaves just dont work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI