Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is created using other languaje

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is created using other languaje Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is created u... - 4/15/2017 3:39:03 PM   
Sopita

Score: 0
When trying to join a PBEM match that is created in other language it appears in red and a message says that the match is using a modified data file.

Tested when trying to join a match created with an installation in Spanish while I was using an installation in English. Solved reinstalling the game in Spanish. Now matches created in other languages appear in red and show the following message: "Esta campaña no está instalada en tu dispositivo".

< Message edited by Sopita -- 4/15/2017 3:40:25 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is creat... - 4/17/2017 7:35:44 AM   
rjh1971

You don't need to reinstall the game has different language versions. When you open the game using the menu there's a tab in the top left corner that allows you to change the language. So if you have pbem in Spanish and English you just have to remember to select the appropriate language before firing the game.

< Message edited by rjh1971 -- 4/17/2017 11:05:01 AM >

GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

(in reply to Sopita)
Post #: 2
RE: PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is creat... - 4/17/2017 11:00:53 AM   
Sopita

Thank you. It is good to know it. Anyway I think that a more elegant way of do it should be implemented ingame or, at least, have a more descriptive tooltip when hovering the mouse over the game list.

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> PBEM Bug - Unable to join PBEM match if it is created using other languaje Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI