Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What am I doing wrong?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What am I doing wrong? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What am I doing wrong? - 5/20/2001 11:51:00 PM   
fontenoy

When playing a battle as U.S.Army against the Japanese,I purchased two platoons of "Duster"anti-aircraft vehicles.I then placed them around several of my self-propelled artillery units.During the course of the game,they were attacked by Japanese aircraft and eventually all of them were destroyed!The "Dusters"did not fire one shot during any of the attacksLOL!What have I overlooked in my planning that allowed this to happen?Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank you. Regards, Fontenoy. P.S.The "Dusters"were able to fire when I used them as infantry support,since they no longer had any SP's to protect :D LOL!

Post #: 1
- 5/21/2001 12:06:00 AM   
Mark Ezra

Might be that the location of the dusters had a limit view of incoming aircraft and so had very limited time to locke on to the aircraft.

All Hail Marx and Lennon

(in reply to fontenoy)
Post #: 2
- 5/21/2001 12:41:00 AM   
AmmoSgt

anybody check the weapon class on the duster.. i don't have 5.x yet or i would check.. any possibility this might be an OOB bug ??

"For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary periods, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which

(in reply to fontenoy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What am I doing wrong? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI