Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Leagues Open at Combat Command

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Leagues Open at Combat Command Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Leagues Open at Combat Command - 5/15/2001 11:48:00 PM   
Mike Rothery

Military Gamer's Combat Command has opened two new leagues for Steel Panthers World at War. "World War 2 Free Arena" League The whole war awaits! Choose your favorite campaign and explore the new features of Steel Panthers World at War Version 5.01. Join this league as either the Allies or Axis and fight in the year of your choice. This league will begin immediately and run until 6pm EST July 29, 2001. "Stalingrad" League Enter the deadly melee of the most famous battle of the Eastern Front. Watch the city fall, and then swallow up its captors. Witness the desperate attempt to relieve the German Sixth Army in operation Winter Storm. Prove your skill by using the Command and Control options in Steel Panthers World at War This league will begin immediately and end at 6pm EST July 29, 2001. Registration is open now at http://www.militarygamer.net/CombatCommand/index.asp Visit our relocated forum at http://www.militarygameronline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

MikeR
Post #: 1
- 5/16/2001 12:51:00 AM   
skukko

Hi Mike :) I think I have played all my games as an axis commander. Final league positions at the main page and your gongrats to winners is wrong what it comes to my side. Will you fix it. Besides third seems to be right in final league results ;) Just annoying that I haven't had time to play as someone else has...gongrats for your effort thou :D ...and little note to few opponents that they bailed out just before league ended :( Second thing: Why I'll have to register again to combat-forum? It allowed me to sign in (as an axis FYI )to new leagues, but it don't let me post reply to forum :eek: mosh

salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again

(in reply to Mike Rothery)
Post #: 2
- 5/16/2001 4:47:00 AM   
Mike Rothery

Sorry Mosh, a bit of finger trouble when I typed the results. I've fixed it where I can. The Combat Command record centre is a straight copy of the one that was here at Matrix and uses the same userID/password. The new Combat Command forum is built from scratch and you will need to register with thr MilitaryGamer UBB system to be able to post messages.

MikeR

Post #: 3
- 5/16/2001 5:34:00 AM   
skukko

ok, thanx. mosh

salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again

Post #: 4
- 5/18/2001 10:12:00 PM   
Mike Rothery

We now have nearly 40 players registered for each league. So if you are looking to find human opponents to play SPWAW, either by E-mail or online using the updated Combat Net server, then come over and register at Combat Command. Mike R

MikeR

Post #: 5
- 6/4/2001 6:32:00 PM   
Mike Rothery

The Egypt 1941 League is about to end, but the Stalingrad and WW2 Free Arena leagues are in full swing, with each having 70 players signed up. Many of our players are looking for opponents right now. So if you are looking to find some PBEM or on-line opponents then come over and register at Combat Command. If you are new to playing against human opponents, then drop into the Combat Command forum and introduce yourself, and we'll match you up with other players. All the links you need a listed above.

MikeR

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Leagues Open at Combat Command Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI