Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

War Room - Media Briefing Event

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> War Room - Media Briefing Event Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
War Room - Media Briefing Event - 3/23/2018 5:05:32 PM   
Daniele

We've got some big news for our fans and followers. To celebrate the release of the much anticipated Empires Apart, we have invited in Milan a very limited selection of members of the press and influencers.

On Tuesday 27th a selection of our key upcoming games will be presented in a newly created recurring event dedicated to games media called War Room - Media Briefing

We will present Empires Apart, Close Combat: The Bloody First and Warhammer 40,000: Gladius. Brief insights on other titles are also planned.

In the nice framework of a historical cafè close to the city centre, the event will offer room also for discussions about the latest news on games development, market trends and more.

At the end of the day, journalists and YouTubers will be facing each other in a great Empires Apart Tournament!

The first edition of War Room will see the presence of GameWatcher, Gamestar, IGN, Mayorcete gaming, RockPaperShotgun, Strategy Gamer (in strict alphabetical order).

The event is not meant for media only. You are also invited to follow these on our official Social Media and Video Channels. Don't miss the chance to know more about upcoming games and be part of War Room next week.

< Message edited by Daniele -- 3/26/2018 12:17:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: War Room - Media Briefing Event - 3/28/2018 10:33:11 AM   
chris_merchant

and?...

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: War Room - Media Briefing Event - 3/28/2018 10:49:40 AM   
Asid

Just images so far

Link

Regards

(in reply to chris_merchant)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> War Room - Media Briefing Event Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI