Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Distant Worlds adding leaders in Editor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> Distant Worlds adding leaders in Editor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Distant Worlds adding leaders in Editor - 10/19/2018 7:59:36 AM   
Renothian

Question for Distant Worlds Universe... If I add a Leader to AI races in editor, it says they are ruling from homeworld. If I add a leader to MY homeworld, it doesn't say ruling from homeworld, it just says waiting at homeworld, with no way it seems to assign him to the mission of ruling in editor or in game. Anyone know why this is? Thanks.

And the planet is my one and only, it is the Capital, though a new one I added and put my race on, not the default one, and a game yet to have started I'm still editing from the beginning, but if I let it run a bit and play, the leader just sits there, waiting at homeworld.

And if I leave it with no leader and let one assign itself when I start the game... Waiting at homeworld again, not ruling...

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> Distant Worlds adding leaders in Editor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI