Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

EPLB AAR v103

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> EPLB AAR v103 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EPLB AAR v103 - 4/11/2020 2:30:35 PM   
LarryBurstyn

Well time to start an EPLB.
CBS Radio News from London.

The French are doing their thing...no one can say what they are doing and why. Rumors abound but nothing is for sure. The only thing reported is that the French have disbanded some of the colonial troops and sent the troops back to their homes. Reports of unrest in some of the French colonies are reported as the cause as the troops are needed to maintain control of the colonies.

The British have decided to send all their troops back to school...additional training has been ordered. Some question the wisdom of this since there is peace. Although tensions are on the rise. Winston Churchill has taken over the second position in the Ministry...if anything happens to Chamberlain he will be the next Prime Minister...he is known as a war hawk speaking many times that a new war is coming. He is supposedly behind the additional training command. Although the war hawks are a minority Chamberlain can not hold onto the Prime Minister position without Churchill's support. The peace party has said that if Churchill is named Prime Minister they will hold a no-confidence vote and force an election. Meanwhile the separatist in India are lobbying for more freedom and that they would like to be on the same footing as Canada or Australia. The British loyalists are pushing back saying that Canada and Australia are separate countries and India is not ready for that. Clashes between the two sides have been reported.

EDITED

Some additional info about India. In 1938 there were several powerful groups in India. One led by M K Gandhi was a non-violent resistance movement against British rule. Another group led by Bose was a violent resistance movement against British rule. In 1938 Bose won (beat out Gandhi's candidate) for leadership of the National Congress of India. There were other groups one led by some British and Indian persons wanted India to remain a colony. Another group wanted more independence for India but not break away from Britain. India was also split by many social and class changes and religious conflicts.

< Message edited by LarryBurstyn -- 4/11/2020 5:29:55 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> EPLB AAR v103 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI