Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some fast questions after my first campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Some fast questions after my first campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some fast questions after my first campaign - 12/15/2018 8:34:31 PM   
sossenbinder

Let me please ask some short questions:
1. When I place a ship besides an opponents port, will the port been completly blocked even the convoy route? F.e. doing so at Murmansk.
2. Will supply or strenght of the port drop every round my ship is sitting near the port?
3. How many sea hexes is the supplay range of a port for supplying ships?
4. When a unit becomes a new commander .. automatically or manual, will the unit get commanders bonus (supply, morale, readiness) immediately or at the following round?
5. How to get Gibraltar with the Axis - i did not manage it without Spain at Axis

< Message edited by sossenbinder -- 12/15/2018 8:43:08 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Some fast questions after my first campaign - 12/15/2018 9:23:26 PM   
LLv34Mika

Hi, I will try my best to explain

1. AFAIK only two ships blocking a port will reduce the ports strenght by 1 each turn. Works for all ressources and cities as well..
2. see above... you need two units
3. press "s" to see the supply of each hex and "s" again to see the supply predicted for the next turn (assuming your opponent does not affect it)
4. when a unit gets a new HQ assigned the bonus is added immediately. Does not count for air units. (check readiness and then again with HQ attached)
5. Almost impossible and not worth trying. You could build the Italian carrier, start some sea bombardments to get a few hits and use German and Italian amphibian assoults attacking directly from sea. But I guess you will have to do some research first.

The workaround is Spain... attack it or get it via Diplomacy. If Spain stays neutral and you really want Gibraltar my other solution would be attacking Algeria. That should be no problem and as soon as they surrender you can move in some bombers and kill the British unit there.

Hope that helps...

Nice username btw. GER, AUT or CH?

(in reply to sossenbinder)
Post #: 2
RE: Some fast questions after my first campaign - 12/16/2018 7:28:40 AM   
sossenbinder

quote:

ORIGINAL: LLv34Mika

Hi, I will try my best to explain

1. AFAIK only two ships blocking a port will reduce the ports strenght by 1 each turn. Works for all ressources and cities as well..
2. see above... you need two units
3. press "s" to see the supply of each hex and "s" again to see the supply predicted for the next turn (assuming your opponent does not affect it)
4. when a unit gets a new HQ assigned the bonus is added immediately. Does not count for air units. (check readiness and then again with HQ attached)
5. Almost impossible and not worth trying. You could build the Italian carrier, start some sea bombardments to get a few hits and use German and Italian amphibian assoults attacking directly from sea. But I guess you will have to do some research first.

The workaround is Spain... attack it or get it via Diplomacy. If Spain stays neutral and you really want Gibraltar my other solution would be attacking Algeria. That should be no problem and as soon as they surrender you can move in some bombers and kill the British unit there.

Hope that helps...

Nice username btw. GER, AUT or CH?

LLv34Mika, thanks!
Yes, you are right GER. Because you know what the nick means - DACH too?

(in reply to LLv34Mika)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Some fast questions after my first campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI