Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The one thing I feared has happened -- Matrix screwed with shipping costs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The one thing I feared has happened -- Matrix screwed with shipping costs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The one thing I feared has happened -- Matrix screwed w... - 6/27/2001 8:58:00 PM   
Cirrus

When I ordered my 3 copies of MC cds during old e-commerce software I selected shipments method that costed $15.5 Due the bug in software that was multiplied by 3 and total shipment cost was $46.5. I had courage to order because Paul said in one post that those orders will be processed individually and extra will be refunded and the correct shipment costs will be in enclosed documents. Today I have recieved my 3 copies. I you guessed right these documents show still shippimg amount of $46.5. And why this sucks: I HAVE TO pay taxes 22% for total amount of $105.5 altough the correct amount is lot less. I have sended couple help desk requests expressing my concerns, but I haven't got any good information about refunding or anything. All I got as an answer that you will see the correct cost in Invoice document. The reason I sended helpdesk request was that I saw when my order was transfered to the new e-commerce software that the shipping cost is still wrong. I especialy asked that the document will be corrected, but no. Now it's starts to get my nerve. I know that I shouldn't have ordered so early.

Cirrus
"You can cheat all people for some time and some people for all time, but not all people for all time.....and never your mom"
Post #: 1
- 6/27/2001 9:36:00 PM   
Cirrus

Actually shipping was $14 and handling was $1.5 or something -- Cirrus

Cirrus
"You can cheat all people for some time and some people for all time, but not all people for all time.....and never your mom"

(in reply to Cirrus)
Post #: 2
- 6/27/2001 9:47:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We didn't "screw with the shipping costs". We made it clear that the shipping costs were wrong for multiple orders and advised against making them until teh new store was up and that we would work out issues on an individual basis after the fact. The problems we had with the first store software will take a while to sort out. We will do our best to resolve problems of shipping overcharges. The new store is working properly and we are working on beter shipping options. We sent a letter to all who ordered and offered full refunds to anyone who wanted to cancel their order. We will do our best to solve your problem to your satisfaction, but we don't have a large admin staff and it will take a while to sort all that out. Our apologies that you feel disappointed, but we are doing the best we can in an unfortunate circumstance. Your help desk report will be acted on, but it may take a few weeks. [ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

(in reply to Cirrus)
Post #: 3
- 6/27/2001 9:51:00 PM   
Cirrus

Thank you. This satisfies me. Atleast now I know that you will do something about it. But those help desk requests I sended got answered, but in none of them you promised to do something about it. All I need to know that someday I will get my money back. For a student there is not extra money to spend. And sorry if I acted too harshly, but today this made me angry. -- Arto Pekkala aka Cirrus

Cirrus

(in reply to Cirrus)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The one thing I feared has happened -- Matrix screwed with shipping costs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI