Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.01.02 Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> 1.01.02 Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.01.02 Update - 12/12/2019 4:05:28 PM   
Daniele

Version 1.01.02 is now live.

You can download the update from here

1.01.02 Changelog

GAME ENGINE CHANGES/FIXES
• Fixed a message text overrun error in the last turn summaries (Mithrilotter).
• Fixed a PBEM first time user account registration login error, despite a successful registration.
• Adjacent naval mines and transports no longer prevent a naval unit from using Naval Cruise (Mithrilotter).
• Very low unit morale will now recover more quickly as long as a unit is at strength >= 8 and supply >= 5 (Mithrilotter, Iko).
• Hidden Majors are no longer shown in the War Map (Player 1).
• AI transfers from one front to a weaker front will now shift slightly less units for better optimization of front balancing.

All Campaigns
• Norway’s railways north of Bodo removed, apart from the line between Navrik and Kiruna (Captjohn757).
• Increased the UK and Russia’s Garrison Build Limits and added Garrison units at London, Odessa, Sevastopol and Novorossiysk, and added Guard scripts for these locations where required.
• Increased Austria-Hungary’s Detachment Build Limit from 8 to 10 (Mithrilotter).
• Pop Up advices corrected so they should fire on the correct side’s turns (dhucul2011).
• Moved the Persian Gulf and Red Sea loops at the bottom of the map to the east.
• Duplicated Pop Up script #NAME= Ottomans Increasingly Blame Germany For The War, And Many German Officers Are Assaulted removed (Mithrilotter).
• Added some extra text in the Strategy Guides for DE 620 on the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (Xwormwood).
• Corrected some Territory scripts relating to the surrender of Austria-Hungary and the formation of new countries (MarechalJoffre).

Both 1914 Campaigns
• Mobilization_2 scripts swinging Romania, Bulgaria and Greece towards the Entente if Gallipoli is captured now require Russia to not have withdrawn from the war to fire (medck).
• Russia’s National Morale penalty should Warsaw fall has been increased from 3,000 to 6,000 points.
• Check for Albania to be pro-Entente but surrendered added to DE 705 for Austria-Hungary to form an Albanian Legion (TripleCP).
• DE 810 corrected in the Strategy Guides (Mithrilotter).
• AI Central Powers bonus UNIT Corps moved from arriving in Brussels in 1914 to Aachen (Peter Hugo).

1917 The Fate of Nations
• Changed the order in which the Central Powers’ Strategic Advice Pop Ups appear in the first turn so that the Importance of the Netherlands one is the last to appear at the start of their first turn.

Mirror links:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/StrategicCommandWWI/StrategicCommandWWI-UpdateComp-v1.01.02.zip
http://ftp.eu.matrixgames.com/pub/StrategicCommandWWI/StrategicCommandWWI-UpdateComp-v1.01.02.zip

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 1/12/2020 3:46:22 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: 1.01.02 Update - 12/13/2019 4:46:07 PM   
Sionnach

I assume that those of us who (stupidly! sorry, I should've used the Matrix store) bought it from Steam need to wait for the update to appear there?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.01.02 Update - 12/13/2019 6:24:06 PM   
ArtDen

It appeared in Steam in the same day. I've bought it and installed new version yesterday.

< Message edited by ArtDen -- 12/13/2019 6:25:30 PM >

(in reply to Sionnach)
Post #: 3
RE: 1.01.02 Update - 12/13/2019 6:25:58 PM   
Sionnach

quote:

ORIGINAL: ArtDen

It appeared in Steam in the same day. I've bought it and installed new version yesterday.

Oh, it didn't appear for me, unless it silently updated and I didn't notice a thing. Will check. Thanks.

*edit* yes you are correct, I can see the version number. Should've checked that earlier, apologies.

< Message edited by Sionnach -- 12/13/2019 6:27:21 PM >

(in reply to ArtDen)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> 1.01.02 Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI