Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Extra crew work around

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Extra crew work around Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Extra crew work around - 5/16/2000 5:59:00 AM   
Pack Rat

If you're like me you have crews with no vehicles after campaign battles. Fixing the damaged units left you with extra experienced crews that you either convert to infantry or the like or get rid of. Now this fix can get expensive and is crude to do, but it works. In a formation with crew showing buy a new weapon unit for it instead of repairing. With damage to say 4 units in the formation and only 2 crews showing it's tough to know which units to buy new. One idea is to keep a note when in the battle, another might be buy something really cheap and when you see a crew disappear into the vehicle on the fix/change screen you will now know which it is and can change it again. ------------------ Peace, Pack Rat

PR
Post #: 1
- 5/16/2000 12:23:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Good plan. Enjoy it. We're going to try to get rid of those pesky left-over crews (G)...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Pack Rat)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Extra crew work around Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI