Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

: loot in Poland

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room >> : loot in Poland Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
: loot in Poland - 1/26/2020 8:00:56 PM   
shiroronin

moved from the Tech Supp:
1. I'm new in the Strategic Command,but advanced wargamer :)

So I've started 1939 campaign today and: for the first time I was able to conquer Poland in three "turns" then in two :)
I've noticed that my loot in MPPs is smaller! in the latter (earlier conquest)...why? Is it intentional ?
>Sugar:
Status: online Plunder has a relatively wide range in SC, and it also depends on how many units were forced to capitulate (which means were left over; the more, the bigger the plunder).

Despite that fact it's nevertheless better to fight and destroy as much units as you can imho, this way gaining xp by units and HQs. XP is the best way to avoid losses, it will pay off at least in the long run.

>me again
"Status: offline Plunder has a relatively wide range in SC, and it also depends on how many units were forced to capitulate (which means were left over; the more, the bigger the plunder)."
Are you sure?
With my second conquest there were more Polish units present so I've destroyed less . And my plunder was lower :(
Post #: 1
RE: : loot in Poland - 1/26/2020 8:31:05 PM   
Etzel

Afaik there is some randomness included, so most times you get slightly different results.

(in reply to shiroronin)
Post #: 2
RE: : loot in Poland - 1/27/2020 6:44:16 PM   
shiroronin

I believe that you are (partly) right. I've tested 1939 several times as Axis and the best result (in MPPs = loot) [?] was when I had destroyed only a few Polish units and left some in encirclements. Seen some randomness though in exact number of the MPPs.

(in reply to Etzel)
Post #: 3
RE: : loot in Poland - 1/27/2020 9:54:44 PM   
sPzAbt653

7.7. Plunder

These values [Unit Plunder, Resource Plunder] are added together and then multiplied by a random factor of between 150-200% for Major countries and between 250-300% for Minor countries. A final factor is the Difficulty Setting if playing against the AI.

(in reply to shiroronin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room >> : loot in Poland Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI