Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Recon and Bomb

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support >> Recon and Bomb Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recon and Bomb - 6/2/2020 6:57:47 PM   
Jack59

Score: 0
I have been playing a game against the AI of and on for over six months. Had my computer repaired and transferred my save files to an old computer and now moved the saves to my repaired computer. Now my carriers have new commands: "Recon" and "Recon and bomb" Any documentation of these changes? Is this a mod or update? My files say version 1.03 but the Update is 1.05. I seems that I can only be able to bomb once. What happen to my Cap? It looks like the tide is changing at the end of 1943 and the rules have changed...

Also I have noted some apparent supply problems with the Axis. I have had the Italians reduced in strength in Africa in their own territory. My Japaneses took Guam and were reduced in strength when they landed. Now the Allies can be surrounded and there supply and ports reduced to zero and nothing happens. They can reinforce there units without problems. Maybe supply is increased by one during the Allied turn even when surrounded.
Post #: 1
RE: Recon and Bomb - 6/3/2020 1:36:15 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
Hi Jack59,

Sounds like your saved game file may have been corrupted or perhaps your install is corrupted. I would suggest upgrading to the latest patch, v1.06.02 to see if that helps first and foremost.

Then we can go from there if not,
Hubert

(in reply to Jack59)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support >> Recon and Bomb Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI