Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Purchasing DLC for CMANO

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Purchasing DLC for CMANO Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Purchasing DLC for CMANO - 6/16/2020 2:38:19 PM   
GeneralVikus

Hey guys,

I've attempted to purchase Command: Desert Storm for my copy of CMANO on Steam, but got a popup saying that it requires CMO to run. If I purchase Desert Storm from Matrix, can will it function with my Steam copy of CMANO, and is there anything in particular I need to do in order to make that work?
Post #: 1
RE: Purchasing DLC for CMANO - 6/16/2020 3:55:11 PM   
ronmexico111

quote:

ORIGINAL: GeneralVikus

Hey guys,

I've attempted to purchase Command: Desert Storm for my copy of CMANO on Steam, but got a popup saying that it requires CMO to run. If I purchase Desert Storm from Matrix, can will it function with my Steam copy of CMANO, and is there anything in particular I need to do in order to make that work?

I don't use Steam but if you purchase from Matrix it comes with a Steam key (can still be used as a standalone as well).

"Never get out of the boat" Apocalypse Now

(in reply to GeneralVikus)
Post #: 2
RE: Purchasing DLC for CMANO - 6/16/2020 4:47:12 PM   
KnightHawk75

I don't know if this is dated or not (pretty sure it's valid), per this matrix page it should be possible to purchase via Matrix the CMO DLC and use in CMANO (unless of course the DLC is only specific to CMO), and use the various matrix version product keys to use with Steam. I've highlighted the most relevant lines.
https://www.matrixgames.com/CMANO-CMO-FAQ

quote:

4) Can I still purchase CMANO after the release of CMO?
No. After the release of CMO on November 14th, it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on the Matrix/Slitherine Store anymore.

5) Can I still purchase CMANO DLCs after the release of CMO?
Yes. If you buy any CMO DLCs after November 14th (2019), you’ll be offered two installers, one for CMO and one for CMANO in your My Page section. See question #9

9) I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on MatrixGames. Do I have to purchase them again?
No. All the DLCs and Standalones previously bought can be downloaded for CMO from your My Page (https://www.matrixgames.com/member/downloads) for free. There, you will be offered two installers, use the Multi DLC Setup to install with CMO.

12) Will I be able to redeem the Steam keys if I buy CMO and the DLCs from Matrix?
Yes. Just remember that redeeming a CMANO base game Steam key doesn’t turn it into a CMO one. More info on how to redeem the key here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585

(in reply to ronmexico111)
Post #: 3
RE: Purchasing DLC for CMANO - 6/20/2020 10:26:15 AM   
Roby7979

Attachment (1)

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Purchasing DLC for CMANO Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI