Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NAVAL WArFARE FANS:check this out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> NAVAL WArFARE FANS:check this out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NAVAL WArFARE FANS:check this out! - 11/8/2003 3:52:32 AM   
pkpowers

Thank you for helping us to keep PC historical naval gaming alive.

If you have any questions about this announcement, please send me a note.

Paul Shaffer

[email]p.b.shaffer@worldnet.att.net[/email]

Historical Strategy Re-Creations

Historical Strategy Re-Creations Press Release for Strategic Naval Gunnery

10-26-03

Historical Strategy Re-Creations (HSR) has announced that the HSR Club "Grand Opening Sale" will be held for the entire month of December. The Strategic Naval Gunnery game will be a free privilege for HSR Club Members. The HSR Club "Grand Opening Sale" will offer charter club memberships at half the normal membership fee. (See the ‘SNG Store/SNG Box Upper Side’ page at the HSR web site for a discussion of membership privileges and fees.)

Members of the HSR Club will receive SNG and all of its updates and new versions free.

Strategic Naval Gunnery (previously Naval Gunnery Campaigns and Raider Operations) is an Internet (with strong solitaire play), multi-player, simultaneous movement, real-time game which re-creates strategic level naval gunnery operations and the tactical battles that derive directly from the results of those operations in the period from 1898 to 1944.

Please visit the HSR Web Site

http://members.tripod.com/hsr_historicalgames/index.html

and the SNG Store pages to read about all of the privileges and advantages of HSR Club membership and to see examples of what SNG can achieve.

Thank you for your support of historical naval games,

HSR

Paul Shaffer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> NAVAL WArFARE FANS:check this out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI