Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is any one still waiting for his CD?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Is any one still waiting for his CD? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is any one still waiting for his CD? - 7/6/2001 10:29:00 AM   
Gallo Rojo

So? :(

The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end
Post #: 1
- 7/6/2001 11:01:00 AM   
A_B

I'm still waiting as well. Seems like everyone else must have theirs. The only people posting on the boards the last couple of days are the Matrix staff or the debate teams. I'm here twirling my thumbs, replaying a CC2 campaign with an old freind, and checking the status of my order twice a day (been processing for three weeks now). Anyway, i don't want to complain too much. If the matrix guys go out and get real jobs (as my dad would say), the strategy gamers of the world will suffer greatly. I'll continue to buy their game products and t-shirts (three of those on order), and pray that they are rewarded at some point in there lives commensurately with the effort they'v put in on SPWaW.

Unconventional war requires unconventional thought

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 2
- 7/6/2001 12:29:00 PM   
lnp4668

I am, but no fault of Matrix. Seems like UPS some how lost track of my package :(

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 3
- 7/6/2001 12:55:00 PM   
Joe

No disc yet. :( Has anyone in Finland received one?

- Joe

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 4
- 7/6/2001 1:05:00 PM   
varjager

Still waiting and been waiting for over a month now.Ordered as soon as pre-orders was possible.But alas nothing yet.Still Processing.I am thinkig about canceling my order at least i get my money back.

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 5
- 7/6/2001 3:19:00 PM   
Spellbinder

Still Processing, still no Disc. I preordered at the very first day, payed the huge shipping cost to Europe and am most likely the last one to receive its disc :( Too Bad. Klaus aka Spellbinder

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 6
- 7/6/2001 3:52:00 PM   
David Heath

Hi Guys As you know our first CD maker was not the best. We have pressed new CD's which will be either in today or early next week. SO if your order has been shipped but you have not received the game do to it getting lost you wil be shipped a replacement once these CD's are available. Also USPS will not be used again by Matrix. There lost rate in just crazy. If you shipped with USPS there is no tracking number. There is not much we or you can do but wait and pray. If your order still has not shipped it will very soon (As soon as the CD's arrive). I am also looking into converting any USPS orders into UPS orders with tracking numbers. No promises yet! So if you are still waiting or your package or it was shipped and lost, you will getting one of these new CD's with the newest SPWaW and the new Sound files as well. Again I am sorry for the mess. I promise this is the first and last of these type problems. We are in the middle of making a deal with FedEx for our overseas orders as well as setting up fulfillment houses overseas as well. The new store and warehouse are doing a great job. Once these last orders get out this will be all over and we will be able to use the new store for everything. So please give us a little more time to finish the last few orders that are still outstanding. Matrix has put a lot of effort into making this a great game and some less then honorable people have almost destoryed this effort. Matrix needs your support if we are going to make it. We hope our efforts and keeping you updated has shown that we are a different type of company. Once again thank you for your support it is not wasted. [ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: David Heath ]

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 7
- 7/6/2001 5:06:00 PM   
linwood

quote:

Originally posted by Spellbinder: Still Processing, still no Disc. I preordered at the very first day, payed the huge shipping cost to Europe and am most likely the last one to receive its disc :( Too Bad. Klaus aka Spellbinder
No, I'm in the same position in the UK. I haven't heard of anyone receiving a copy of the disk yet. We live in hope. Jim :eek:

JL

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 8
- 7/6/2001 6:12:00 PM   
Gen.Urquhart

David,i think we all know all the efforts that u made for this project.hours of hard work with all the supporters pushing u every day to do it faster and better.It had to be stressing.We know it.And we all understand that the making cd's company made a very bad job.For what it concerns me,there's no problem about the cd been late.I trust u,and i trust your hard work.The only thing i fear is that the orders for the new MC will be fewer that the first one because of all these problems.But keep on doing like that ,please!Matrix is the best company i've ever seen and don't want to lose it!! Thanks for everything

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 9
- 7/6/2001 10:44:00 PM   
David Heath

We do expect that it might hurt some of the first orders with Lost Victories... We hope that once the gamers see it was a limited problem and its been corrected that people will understand that there was a problem and we fixed it.

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 10
- 7/6/2001 11:20:00 PM   
lnp4668

I for one still planned to order Lost Victories, even though I haven't play the first one yet.

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 11
- 7/7/2001 2:42:00 AM   
Huffy

Hi...yup ..I'm still waiting also...just watching the forum and reading all the posts about it...It will get here. David...we all know there is alot of bumps to overcome...we do understand...just excited to play. Take care, Huffy

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 12
- 7/7/2001 3:08:00 AM   
Rick Borovec

Me Too. I got an E-Mail on the 29th of June, from David Heath stating that my CD should ship soon. Did not come again today, rats! But I have faith that it will eventually arrive.

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 13
- 7/7/2001 10:33:00 PM   
varjager

Well there is not much to do besides wait. But if the service improves i might order the new one! Still waiting for the first!

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 14
- 7/7/2001 11:03:00 PM   
Mentant

I am waiting as well... I ordered my copy on June 16th, and since I live on Staten Island, I had rather hoped that its arrival would be more expedient. It looks really good, which is probably why I am chafing at the wait so much... hehe

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 15
- 7/8/2001 2:57:00 AM   
monsternav

If you have already bought a copy and still have not received it,give me an e-mail. I can burn one for you.It is one of the first ones, with the smacker file error, but I will put whatever patches will fit on the CD also. For Matrix: 1. I hope this is alright with you guys. Should I just put SP and not the MC on it? 2. The CD I have looks really ragged. The data surface is actually uneven around the outside edge. Really low quality stuff. I hope you guys have better luck with your new CD people. :eek:

Craig Homer<br />Semper Fidelis

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 16
- 7/8/2001 6:07:00 AM   
David Heath

Hi Guys I would wait until Tuesday... that is when the new company will have the next improve batch of CD's available. If they are not there we will say so.

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 17
- 7/8/2001 12:10:00 PM   
degen

No CD yet either...just reading the forum and having wishful thoughts...

"I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 18
- 7/8/2001 12:38:00 PM   
przy

I am waiting as well. I have filled out a help desk request over a week ago and it has not even been looked at yet. There must be alot of requests. I am confident things will be straightened out and will still order the next mega campaign when it becomes available. I will still support matrix for they have provided a great game for free and this wait is the least I can do for them.

"Woof, Woof"

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 19
- 7/8/2001 8:44:00 PM   
Gallo Rojo

Well, it is good to know that I’m not alone. But don’t worry guys! Paul had give us a proper explanation: CD will be out on Tuesday I had put a request on the help desk and I had received a really fast answer on the same terms. As far as I can understand, new CD will come with 5.3 version. I really trust on Matrix, they have never disappointed me Matrix guys have to understand that we’re all very anxious about get the MC... that’s we are posting this topics so frequently :)

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 20
- 7/9/2001 4:33:00 AM   
sinner

Hey Gallo Rojo, You would be even more anxious if you knew how beautiful the battlefield gets with high-caliber artillery impacts... Ah! all those craters! Such a plasticity! Such a beauty! I just love landscaping! :D :D

Sinner from the Prairy<br />"Thalassa! Thalassa!"

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 21
- 7/9/2001 6:07:00 AM   
Bing

I got my CD last week, so guess I am lucky - nice to get lucky at something, what? I d/l'd the upgrades in a "mezzanotte" session, they installed and everything seems to be running smoothly. Better than the &*$% modem on my new computer, fir sure. Great new system, plays WAW like silk, no problemo with sound, even with Fast Arty OFF I get great performance. But it looks like when the vendor popped the IEEE-1394 card into the system, then shipped it, the test gave a false result. Anyway, after trying every PCI slot in turn, three complete reinstalls, finally got the modem to work. Where do I want to go today with PnP? to Redmond, to give Dollar Bill a swift kick in the ---- you get the idea. Sorry to hear the USPO is not coming thru the way they should, I had this problem when I lived in the Chicago area. Up here - northern lower peninsula of MIchigan - we get mail service that is very, very good. That tell you something about big city USPO? I dropped a letter to Germany in the pickup box on a Monday afternooon, by Thursday afternoon the fellow in what used to be E. Germay had the letter. Try that in Chicago. Hah!!! If there were a patron saint of postal service, I would say a prayer for you guys still without the CD. Back with the living .... where are the good new scenarios these days? I'm doing Dubno Disaster right now, with a rework of the way the Germans enter the battle. Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 22
- 7/9/2001 10:56:00 AM   
Huffy

Bing...yes , that is why I gave the buisness to the US post office. i am very happy with the service and our Post lady....guess I made the wrong choice here though,...huh? Take care, Huffy

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 23
- 7/9/2001 11:14:00 AM   
david carrell

Still waiting

God and warriors we adore
In times of trouble, not before
When the trouble's over, and all is righted
God is forgotten and our warriors slighted

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 24
- 7/10/2001 5:29:00 AM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

Originally posted by Sinner from the Prairy: Hey Gallo Rojo, You would be even more anxious if you knew how beautiful the battlefield gets with high-caliber artillery impacts... Ah! all those craters! Such a plasticity! Such a beauty! I just love landscaping! :D :D
you really know how to calm people, don't you? ;) fin des pres mi amigo!

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 25
- 7/10/2001 7:48:00 AM   
Bing

quote:

Originally posted by Huffy: Bing...yes , that is why I gave the buisness to the US post office. i am very happy with the service and our Post lady....guess I made the wrong choice here though,...huh? Take care, Huffy
I would think Hughesville, PA could avoid the USPO problems we have in the big cities. I might be wrong, too. A poor local postmaster can really screw up the service. We're lucky here in Michigan, about sixty miles below the Straits, we're county seat but still retain a lot of the life style of the small town. Seems people around here actually take some pride in their work. Imagine that. Lets pretend there really is a patron saint of mail bags, we'll say a few words for you and - who knows. Un bel dei (did I spell that right, Rocco?). Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to Gallo Rojo)
Post #: 26
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Is any one still waiting for his CD? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI