Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Major crash

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Major crash Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Major crash - 7/11/2001 11:57:00 AM   
chief

My Computer crashed while I was away so I,m trying to get everything back in shape but I can only load ver 4.0 and I can't find any sites with 4.0-4.5 last time I got same from Fabio's site but update doesn't cover same. Add this to the fact that I have absolutely no idea where I Stand on ver 5.0 MC. Is there anywhere I can download same??? Signed: Desperate :confused:

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Post #: 1
- 7/11/2001 12:55:00 PM   
Wild Bill

You may have to bite the bullet and go for the big download, Chief. That should be in the downloads in the SPWAW section of Matrix Games. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to chief)
Post #: 2
- 7/12/2001 12:53:00 AM   
Supervisor

:( Chief, I've gotto agree with WB on this one I've searched all the old Ftp sites for the ver 4.0-4.4 upgrade with no luck the best I can offer you is 4.4 and greater. With all the downloading you were going to do anyway your best bet is to get a fresh copy of 5.01. The upgrade from 4.5-5.0 was 168mb buy itself. Good luck. [ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: gmenfan ]

(in reply to chief)
Post #: 3
- 7/12/2001 1:23:00 AM   
chief

WB/GMENFAN...I really appreciate ur replies, it only confirmed my searches. I was able to reconstruct a number that may be a control for Ver 5.0 I'm going to the Help Desk to se how my order stands...I'm already having withdrawal pains....I can't download ver 5.0+ it would take days on this setup. Thank you for replys... :)

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to chief)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Major crash Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI