Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Difference between the various axis allies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Difference between the various axis allies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Difference between the various axis allies - 4/9/2021 8:17:13 PM   
RichardL58

Is there any hidden quality/morale difference between the various axis allies?

In my game, currently at 3 jan 1944, the Hungarians and the Slovaks (the 13 Letka unit) seems way better than the Romainians and Bulgarians. They seems to suffer less low morale from losses and produce more aces.

It could be a coincidence, but if so its good, because historically I'll guess I'm going to lose the Romainian and Bulgarian units long before I lose the Hungarians and Slovaks.

All my axis allied units are mostly equipped with Sagittario, Centauros and Veltros, a few still have Me109-G6 and one Romainian Gruppe have Fw 190A6.
Post #: 1
RE: Difference between the various axis allies - 4/9/2021 9:35:40 PM   
mark dolby

I think it more depends on what you use them for. I have 2 Romanian staffels at average 95 experience, 1 with Re 2005 and the other with Fw 190A8R7. The 13 Letka with 109G5AS has just been moved into airfields near Paris. Most of the other are home country or close to. The 3 mentioned are in daily combat but mostly against stragglers/recons and racking up scores/morale. One Romanian on 18 victories and 2 on 15 so far.
Use them but don't suicide them just because they are less capable. They have wives and families too!

(in reply to RichardL58)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Difference between the various axis allies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI