Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Damage Ctrl dialog - Sensor change no-refresh

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Damage Ctrl dialog - Sensor change no-refresh Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Damage Ctrl dialog - Sensor change no-refresh - 8/7/2021 6:12:12 PM   
KnightHawk75

Issue:
Minor gui refresh issue in that updating any mount,comm & datalink, engineering/propulsion entry to another status other than it's current will change it, and update the display to indicate the change. However when updating any Sensors entry it does not auto-refresh the display.

The change itself actually does get made, a simple closing and re-opening of the window will indicate it was changed, also simply updating another component's status that is not a sensor will also refresh the window with the updated data, clicking off the changed item and back on to it will also show the status in the status drop down listed correctly, it's just the -|+ status column that doesn't update. It's easy to work around but figured it was worth mentioning.

Example with a comm link updating:

Example with a sensor not:

Repo:
1 - Insert a f-15cx (just for instance) into any scene, select Damage Ctrl.
2 - Set the link 16 comm-datalink to 'destroyed' as shown. The status above\next too it's entry it will update.
3 - Set one of the sensors to 'destroyed' as shown. The status above\next too it's entry it will not update.

Build 1147.29 (99% sure applies to .30 will check tonight tomorrow when I get around to applying it, will update post if it doesn't apply.)
Post #: 1
RE: Damage Ctrl dialog - Sensor change no-refresh - 8/8/2021 1:37:25 AM   
michaelm75au

The issue exists in .30 too. There is a missing command to rebuild the sensor form when refreshed from the update.

Michael

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Damage Ctrl dialog - Sensor change no-refresh Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI