Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Slow-paced GC Wanted

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Slow-paced GC Wanted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slow-paced GC Wanted - 5/27/2021 4:30:18 PM   
Peleliu

I am currently involved in my first PvP campaign game, but would like to start a second concurrent game as well.

My time during the spring, summer, and part of the fall is tight (I am a farmer), so a week between my turns can be expected. Sometimes a little longer. During the winter I can probably return a turn within 3 days or so. Not the fastest opponent, but at least you will know that up front.

I am a true grognard and a glutton for punishment. I would like to play as Japan. Preference for PDU off and some minimal standard house rules such as PP for transfers and 4e naval bomber restrictions. I am leaning towards DaIronBabes, but looking at B-Mod too. I love the idea of a logistical challenge Babes offers and also love the idea of a hard China. If we could only combine them. I am something of a luddite when it comes to installing programs and files where they need to go, but once we work out those kinks all should be good.

Feel free to email or PM if interested.

Post #: 1
RE: Slow-paced GC Wanted - 5/27/2021 5:16:11 PM   
Pliny

PM sent. I am a beginner, with some experience playing vs the AI. I think this means it would work out with you playing as Japan and me playing the Allies. I'd prefer DBB-C or one of the various BTS alternate history mods. If you need help, I could setup the mods myself and get it working on your end too. I, too, would like a slower-paced game that takes into account real life and the need to truly get all the orders thoughtfully into a turn; sometimes, the pressure of returns emails in a PBEM game means sub-optimal orders.

(in reply to Peleliu)
Post #: 2
RE: Slow-paced GC Wanted - 6/4/2021 4:47:16 PM   
Alpha77

Still open ? Would play ONLY Allies and at a slower pace... also only PDU on

(in reply to Pliny)
Post #: 3
RE: Slow-paced GC Wanted - 6/7/2021 4:36:51 AM   
Peleliu

Got my game. Sorry Alpha. I'll post again if either of my current games fold. With any luck I'll be on these two for the next 20 years :-)

(in reply to Alpha77)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Slow-paced GC Wanted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI