Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bigger can be better

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Bigger can be better Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bigger can be better - 9/8/2003 1:21:20 PM   
Severe

I also agree that the details are to small and that a zoom or other option would be a most valuable ad-on. I have not played the game as often for this very reason. I like to use the toaw example here. Toaw has just the right size so that details can be made out without the slightest of eye strain. I have a very nice 17 monitor and am using 100 refresh but still must work to make it all out. Gaming should not be something you have to force yourself to do, for this defeats it's entire purpose. I am sure there are those out there who really enjoy the game just as it is, but even if this encompasses 70 percent of all the gamers that still leaves 30 percent who have a right to enjoy it also. For everyone of us who speaks out, there are others who remain in the background hoping that you guys listen to our dilema and make an attempt to satisfy all customers. these coments are only intended to help improve the overall experience of KP. Thanks for listening
Severe
Post #: 1
- 9/8/2003 2:38:48 PM   
Fred98

Currently I have a 19” monitor – with 18” viewable so it looks great.

But when I travel I expect to use a laptop – so yes a zoom function is needed.

(in reply to Severe)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Bigger can be better Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI