Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't work

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't work - 2/20/2022 8:21:57 PM   
nscrutable

I am running the Steam version of the game and I have opted into whatever open beta is pushed through Steam.

When I click replacement troops, select a unit model, and use the arrows to modify the value the "produce" button is grey/nonfunctional.

Ex: I want to recruit four companies of infantry. I tap the right arrow four times. It displays "Recruit 4x100 Foot", but I cannot hit the produce button.

If I wiggle the slider, the produce button works.

If I use the slider to move the value from 0 to any other number and then use the arrows, the produce button works.

I can't post screenshots yet, sorry!
Post #: 1
RE: Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't ... - 2/20/2022 10:03:49 PM   
zgrssd

We generally put bug reports into the "Technical Support" subforum.
Note that the version on the launcher is often incorrect, but the one in game works.
You can double check it on the Empire Report.

Once you posted it, Vic will tell you if he needs your savegame to reproduce it.

Also note that a lot of things are copied from the scenario file into the savegame. For that reason the version the savegame was created in maters. Especially for events, which those dialogs are. For that reason the same part of hte Empire report also carries the savegame version. Not sure how relevant it is for this case exact case however, sounds like it would be more on the executable side of things.

(in reply to nscrutable)
Post #: 2
RE: Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't ... - 2/20/2022 10:48:43 PM   
nscrutable

Okay, I'll repost this in the correct subforum with the version number :)

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Bug Report: Replacement troops slider arrows don't work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI