Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Old Threads Old Topics.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Old Threads Old Topics. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Old Threads Old Topics. - 11/18/2021 11:30:02 AM   
Tailspintommy

Hi, all.

I was wondering. Is it possible for a Mod or Admin to de-clutter some of the long dead threads and topics in the forum?

Reading through, some of the last posts are 11+ years old and relate to issues long since patched, solved or no longer relevant since we moved on from dial up internet.. I half expect to see an old post asking about running the game on a Commodore.64 and why it crashes every time at the same point on the tape.

Old threads about gameplay might still be interesting but stuff where the last post was in 2009 or 10 and the person asking a question hasn't logged in since the game moved to digital download, may as well be cleared.. Even in some of the more popular threads or topics, once yo go past the last page or two you're back to pre-pandemic days.

Maybe it's just me, having a grumble about nothing and waiting for my meds to kick in.

"Never fire a shot before coffee"
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Old Threads Old Topics. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI